- Report on Biological & Water Quality Monitoring in the West Branch DuPage Watershed: 2015. C. Yoder – MBI. 08302017.
- Report on Biological & Water Quality Monitoring in the East Branch DuPage Watershed: 2014. C. Yoder – MBI. 04262017.
- Qcritical: Incorporating the Critical discharge for Stream Erosion into Stormwater Management. “Bob” Robert J. Hawley – Sustainable Streams
- Evaluation of Leaf Collection as a Means to Reduce Nutrient Loads from Urban Basins, Bill Selbig – USGS – Wisconsin Water Science Center. 04.27.2016.
- The Science Behind the Chloride Water Quality Standard. Jim Huff, Huff & Huff, Inc. 04.27.2016.
- Identification and Control of Phosphorus Loading from Industrial and Commercial Sources. Rick Federighi, The Village of Addison
- DRSCW NPDES Special Conditions: Phosphorus Removal Studies. Nick Menninga, Downers Grove Sanitary District
- Improving Water Quality Through Credit Trading. Jill Kostel, The Wetlands Initiative
- Reducing Urban Phosphorus Load: Identifying Sources and Evaluating Controls. Selbig, USGS – Wisconsin Water Science Center. 8.2.2014
- Understanding Nutrient Removal: What should I do to get started? Kobylinski, Black & Veatch. 1.23.2014
- Phosphorus Removal Study at Downers Grove Sanitary District. Wold, Baxter & Woodman; Menninga, DGSD. 1.23.2014
- Chemical and Biological Phosphorus Removal Testing at MWRD-GC. Lai, Qin, Quintanilla, MWRD-GC. 1.23.2014
- Presentation. Role of Coal Tar-Based Sealants in the Source Apportionment of PAHs in Urban Stormwater Pond Sediments. Judy Crane, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. 12.27.2012
- Presentation. IPS In-Stream Habitat Improvement Reconnaissance Project(s) Update. Andy Selle, Inter-Fluve, Inc. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. Development of Ammonia Mass-Balance Techniques: Web-based Load Duration Curve System. Lindsay Birt, Huff & Huff, Inc. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. Development of Septic System Map for Targeted Sub-basin Project. Jennifer Clarke, IEPA. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. Watershed-Based NPDES Permitting. Robert Swanson, DuPage County Stormwater Management Division. 12.07.2011
- Presentation. Coal-Tar-Based Pavement Sealcoat, PAHs, and Environmental Health. Peter Van Metre, USGS. 10.26.2011
- Presentation. PAHs and Parking Lots: A Field Study on PAHs Exported From Sealed and Unsealed Parking Lots at the UNH Stormwater Center. Alison W. Watts. 6.29.2011
- Presentation. The DRSCW; A Local Watershed Approach for Salt Creek and the East and West Branches of the DuPage River. Lawrence Cox, DGSD, 03.10.2011 (IAWA Mini Conference)
- Presentation. What are we learning about commonly used stormwater practices. Roger Bannerman, WDNR,12.08.2010
- Presentation. Asian Carp Invasion of the Chicago Area Waterway system: What Does Science Tell Us. DR. Philip Willink 10.27.2010