Archive of meeting presentations, from 2015 to present.
- DRSCW Annual Meeting Activities Report. 02.24.2021
- Pharmaceuticals in Wastewater Effluent Dominated Streams, Gregory LeFerve. 6.30.2021.
- 2019 East Branch DuPage River Bioassessment, Chris Yoder. 8.25.2021.
- Laboratory Methods for Measuring Total Chlorine Residual (TRC) to Meet the 0.038 mg/L Compliance Limit. 12.03.2021.
- Survival of Coronavirus in Air, Water, and Wastewater, Dr. Charles P. Gerba; Conserving riverine fish populations in dammed rivers, Dr. Boyd Kynard. 4.29.2020.
- Stream Resource Enhancement at Fullersburg Woods: Why?, Stephen McCracken and Deanna Doohaluk. 6.24.2020
- Changes in the Fish Assemblage of Chicago’s Working Waterways over 3 Decades, Austin Happel. 8.26.2020
- Update on Springbrook Phase II, Scott Meister. 10.28.2020.
- Reconnecting Illinois’ Waterways in Northeastern Illinois, Steve Pescitelli. 12.9.2020.
- Chloride Education and Reduction Program Update, Dan Bounds. 6.26.2019
- The Effect of Floods on Ecosystem Metabolism in Suburban Streams, Karoline Qasem. 8.28.2019
- Spring Brook No. 1 Creek & Wetland Restoration Phase 2, Erik Neidy. 8.28.2019
- Developing a Framework to Advance Statewide Phosphorus Credits to Leaf Collection. 10.30.2019
- What the Fungus?, Deanna Doohaluk. 10.30.2019
- Emerging Contaminants Update, Sarah A. Zack. 12.12.2019
- Permit Condition Review and Schedule
- Oak Meadows Monitoring
- Fawell Dam Modification Update
- Springbrook Creek #1
- Graue Mill Dam on Salt Creek Concept Development
- Trading and Nutrient Implementation Plan
- Chloride ReductionandTollway Offset
POTW Meeting – February 1, 2018
- Illinois EPA Update – Jamie Rabins, Illinois EPA
- DRSCW POTW Special Condition Holder Forum – Chris Buckley, Baxter & Woodman
- DRSCW Phosphorus Removal Feasibility Studies & Phosphorus Discharge Optimization Plans – Approach and Lessons Learned – Scott Trotter and Chris Marschinke, Trotter & Associates
- Avoiding Pitfalls in the Development of Phosphorus Removal Feasibility Studies and Discharge Optimization Plans – Mark Halm and Karen Clementi, Walter E. Deuchler Associates
- Developing a Basin-wide Nutrient Trading Program Framework for the DRSCW Watersheds: POTW-Specific Analyses – Victor D’Amato, TetraTech
- Mixing Zones – How can they be utilized? Adrienne Nemura and Rishab Mahajan, Geosyntec Consultants
- Stream Nutrient Assessment Procedure (SNAP) Miltner 12132017
- Developing a Framework to Advance Statewide Phosphorus Reduction Credits for Leaf Collection – Selbig_10252017
- Report on Biological & Water Quality Monitoring in the West Branch DuPage Watershed: 2015. C. Yoder – MBI. 08302017.
- Report on Biological & Water Quality Monitoring in the East Branch DuPage Watershed: 2014. C. Yoder – MBI. 04262017.
- Qcritical: Incorporating the Critical discharge for Stream Erosion into Stormwater Management. “Bob” Robert J. Hawley – Sustainable Streams
- Evaluation of Leaf Collection as a Means to Reduce Nutrient Loads from Urban Basins, Bill Selbig – USGS – Wisconsin Water Science Center. 04.27.2016.
- The Science Behind the Chloride Water Quality Standard. Jim Huff, Huff & Huff, Inc. 04.27.2016.
Special Meeting – January 28, 2016
- Identification and Control of Phosphorus Loading from Industrial and Commercial Sources. Rick Federighi, The Village of Addison
- DRSCW NPDES Special Conditions: Phosphorus Removal Studies. Nick Menninga, Downers Grove Sanitary District
- Improving Water Quality Through Credit Trading. Jill Kostel, The Wetlands Initiative
- Village of Winnetka Coal Tar Sealer Ban. Saunders, Village of Winnetka. 12.10.2014
- Reducing Urban Phosphorus Load: Identifying Sources and Evaluating Controls. Selbig, USGS – Wisconsin Water Science Center. 8.2.2014
- Understanding Nutrient Removal: What should I do to get started? Kobylinski, Black & Veatch. 1.23.2014
- Phosphorus Removal Study at Downers Grove Sanitary District. Wold, Baxter & Woodman; Menninga, DGSD. 1.23.2014
- Chemical and Biological Phosphorus Removal Testing at MWRD-GC. Lai, Qin, Quintanilla, MWRD-GC. 1.23.2014
- Presentation. East Branch DuPage River: 2011 Survey. Chris O. Yoder, MBI. 08.28.2013
- Presentation. Role of Coal Tar-Based Sealants in the Source Apportionment of PAHs in Urban Stormwater Pond Sediments. Judy Crane, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. 12.27.2012
- Presentation. West Branch DuPage River: Smallmouth Bass Release. Steve Pescitelli, IDNR. 08.29.2012
- Presentation. The Cost of Upgrading POTWs for Nutrient Removal. Pavel Hajda, Symbiont. 6.27.2012
- Presentation. Liquids – A Success Story. Scott Weber, Village of Hanover Park. 4.25.2012
- Presentation. Chloride Reduction Improvement Program. Dan Bounds, CDM Smith. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. IPS In-Stream Habitat Improvement Reconnaissance Project(s) Update. Andy Selle, Inter-Fluve, Inc. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. Development of Ammonia Mass-Balance Techniques: Web-based Load Duration Curve System. Lindsay Birt, Huff & Huff, Inc. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. Development of Septic System Map for Targeted Sub-basin Project. Jennifer Clarke, IEPA. 2.29.2012
- Presentation. What’s going on in our rivers. Stephen McCracken. Elmhurst 1.09.2012
- Presentation. Salt Creek Basin Assessment 2010. Stephen McCracken. 12.07.2011
- Presentation. Illinois EPA’s Approach to Nutrients. Jennifer Clarke, IEPA. 12.07.2011
- Presentation. Watershed-Based NPDES Permitting. Robert Swanson, DuPage County Stormwater Management Division. 12.07.2011
- Presentation. Stormwater Management Projects. John Murray & Joe Kratzer, MWRDGC. 10.26.2011
- Presentation. Coal-Tar-Based Pavement Sealcoat, PAHs, and Environmental Health. Peter Van Metre, USGS. 10.26.2011
- Presentation. Stormwater Hot Topics. Bob Newport. 6.29.2011
- Presentation. PAHs and Parking Lots: A Field Study on PAHs Exported From Sealed and Unsealed Parking Lots at the UNH Stormwater Center. Alison W. Watts. 6.29.2011
- Presentation. Calculating Optimal Widths for Riparian Buffer Zones. Stephen McCracken, 4.26.2011
- Presentation. The DRSCW; A Local Watershed Approach for Salt Creek and the East and West Branches of the DuPage River. Lawrence Cox, DGSD, 03.10.2011 (IAWA Mini Conference)
- Presentation. What are we learning about commonly used stormwater practices. Roger Bannerman, WDNR,12.08.2010
- Presentation. Asian Carp Invasion of the Chicago Area Waterway system: What Does Science Tell Us. DR. Philip Willink 10.27.2010
- Presentation. Churchill Woods Dam Removal Update.06.30.2010
- Presentation. Street Sweeping as a Storm Water BMP 6.30.2010
- Elgin Sweepers Performance Study. 6.30.2010
- Bioassessment. West Branch DuPage River Initial Results
- Presentation. TMDL Development. 2008 Annual Meeting
- Presentation. Chloride Reduction Study Update. 2008 Annual Meeting
- Presentation. DO Monitoring Study. 2008 Annual Meeting
- Presentation. DO Feasibility Study. 2008 Annual Meeting
- Presentation. Proposed 2008 Integrated Report.4.30.2008
- Presentation. FPDDPC.Restoration on the West Branch DuPage River .4.30.2008
- Presentation. Biological Report on the Upper DuPage and Salt Creek 2006-220.127.116.118
- Presentation. TMDL Development Update. 8.27.2008
- Presentation. NPS Modeling Upper DuPage WS Plan Update. 8.28.2009
- Presentation. Restorability and Priority Setting Project
- Presentation. Groundwater and Chlorides
- Presentation. Stormwater Legal Update
- Presentation. Chloride Subcommittee Update